Did you know that the following NH republican “cowering” executive councilors were re-selected during the 2022 midterm selection?
Did you know that the above mentioned re-selected Republican councilors, in their prior term, have.
· Unlawfully accepted and expended federal funds on behalf of the citizens of the state. These federal monies come with federal stipulations.
· Failed to acknowledge or speak out about the unwarranted arrests of the Noble 9 during the October 13, 2021, Governor and Executive Council Meeting.
· Allowed the Governor’s Office for Emergency Relief and Recovery (GOFERR) and the Joint Legislative Fiscal Committee to determine how to appropriate and spend funds. This is a direct violation of Article 18 of the NH constitution - Part 2 Form of Government, that states “All money bills SHALL originate in the House of Representatives.
· Accepted the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA) award of $994.56 million in State Fiscal Recovery Funds. As of June 2022, the state has “authorized” close to $660 million for use in a wide range of eligible programs, projects, and expenditures. This is a direct violation of Article 18 of the NH constitution - Part 2 Form of Government, that states “All money bills SHALL originate in the House of Representatives.
· Signed off on a program to distribute $100 million in federal funding toward workforce housing efforts. The program will use federal American Rescue Plan Act funds to devote $60 million toward matched grants for developments, $30 million in incentives for towns and cities to speed up approvals of rental housing projects, $5 million to help towns and cities demolish dilapidated buildings and $5 million to help municipalities update zoning ordinances.